Wednesday 2 February 2011

Up and out

I made a New Years Resolution this year. It's something I usually think is pointless as they always get broken. In previous years I tried to trick fate by making a resolution that I wouldn't become a millionaire that year, waiting for it to be broken.

This year I chose something achievable; To get out of bed everyday. I know this sounds ridiculous, but seriously. I've often revolved around only getting out of bed if I needed to. And often that would only be to put another pizza in.

It had more to do with the fact that I'm trying to be more productive. I've been helping a friend out with his uni Sports Science project which involved boxing 3 times a week. That was more times a week than I got out of bed last year.

It was something that I needed to do for exercise more than anything. In a totally stereotyping move, I'd left my bike in Liverpool town center one day, only to come back and find my bike wheels had been stolen. It was such a cliche I was half expecting to bump into one of the Beatles on the way home. At least then there'd be someone to help me carry my bike frame.

Needless to say then, exercise hadn't been top of my to-do list. Nevertheless, I've been enjoying it so far even though my heart rate often exceeds numbers.

I like to do lists. Something that's been on one of my many lists was to go and see Anthony Gormley's 'Another Place' down at Crosby beach.

I went today and this was the result. I don't really do the whole video thing, but took this on my iPhone.


Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Love the film. Make more. Never made it to Crosby in our two years in Liverpool. Perfect excuse to come back soon.

    ReplyDelete